- Palpitations: Gold Standard Consultation Video Package
- 3 full HD Videos + Case Notes + Examiner Mark Sheet
- 1 Gold Standard Palpitations Consultation Video: with detailed breakdown
- 1 high yield exercise video: practice from home
- 1 actor feedback video
- 1 complete case notes including examiner mark sheet
- Data Gathering/Management/Communication skills covered
- Only £29.99 for 1 months subscription
- Only £39.99 for 3 months subscription
What is included in the Videos?
For example, a video on a case of Achilles Tendinitis would have the following detailed breakdown:
- How you would introduce yourself: the key points to making the perfect start. Step by step.
- Key Questions you have to ask to make a diagnosis: and a system to then tackle ANY MSK case. e.g. Shoulder, Hips etc
- Key red flags you must ask (for the MSK system)
- Breakdown of techniques on body language, voice and facial expressions to score points on communication skills
- How to unlock the psycho-social elements of a consultation
- How to transition between psycho-social taking and medical data gathering smoothly
- What do when you get stuck and have a mind freeze in an a consultation
- What exactly you need to do for the achilles tendinitis examination
- How to formulate a bullet proof management plan for achilles tendinitis: that is patient centred, doctor tailored and examiner friendly: then a system to teach you how to apply the formula to ANY MSK case
- How to generate a tight safety net and follow up plan: to ensure extra marks in exams
- Finally, a system that lets you do all this, in 10 minutes, without feeling pushed for time.
Who are the actors in the video?
The actors in the video are all professional exam actors, giving you the exact acting to expect in real exams/assessments/coursework scenarios
What quality are these videos?
All videos are shot in HD format, enabling excellent vieweing of the subtle nuainces you should expect from the actors.
How are these videos different from the other videos that other courses provide?
We teach you a system, to go home with, ready and prepared to tackle any exam/assessment case. You see for yourself, how this system is implemented and all you need to do is learn, apply and then pass.
Can you give us some more example videos and the step-by step system?
Yes! For example, acute conjunctivitis case = case breakdown & entire system explained to tackle ANY opthamology case
e.g. migraine headache= case breakdown & entire system explained to tackle ANY headache case
e.g. results for USS abdomen station= case breakdown & entire system explained to tackle ANY results counselling station